COVID-19 Stay Protocols
In aid of keeping the curve flat we have had to make some changes to our normal routines and practices, but we know that your accommodation experience at the Loerie will be as pleasant and memorable as always.
Please bear with us as we adapt to our “new normal” and keep watching this space for updates and changes as we are monitoring the situation daily.
It is important to take note of the following applicable to your Business Travel Stay.
Check in Procedure
- All guests must wear a mask when entering reception.
- Sanitiser is provided at entrance to clean your hands before approaching reception desk.
- A COVID-19 Screening will be done prior to check-in (All guests need to comply).
- Receptionist / Manager on duty will scan guest with infrared thermometer and take temperature
- Should your temperature be above 38 degrees, you will unfortunately not be permitted to stay
- If your temperature is below 38 degrees, kindly scan QR code provided and complete details
- Complete compulsory health questions and add temperature taken by the receptionist / manager
- Show to the receptionist / manager on duty
- Indemnity form to be signed by guest.
- Kindly make payment, or provide proof of payment, if this was not done upfront.
- Keys to the room will be handed over to guest once all of the above has been done.
- Guest will be instructed
- Our room servicing routines will be amended to limit exposure.
- Changes in service routines aside, all guests can rest assured that they will check into pristine and hygienically clean rooms upon their arrival.
- Rooms will be left out of service for 72 hours between guests as per international guidelines.
- Our cleaning staff are on standby to do pre- and post occupation cleaning.
- Minimum staff to operate safely.
Check out Procedure
- Guest to lock room on day of departure.
- Leave keys in the “Key Return Drop Box” on your way out, located at the side gate.
- Guest leaves premises by exiting at exit gate.
- Keys will be collected on a daily basis and sanitised/disinfected before handed over to a next guest.